To deliver a creative solution that exceeds your expectations, Technical Services Australia (TSA) will work with you from the planning stage through to ultimate delivery – managing all stages with attention to detail.
One of TSA’s key project management objectives is to become a trusted solutions partner of our clients. We do this through practical experience, capable and competent resources, comprehensive planning, and regularly reporting against key performance indictors to ensure successful outcomes.
Across the mining, energy and utilities sectors, there is always increasing pressure to do more with less. We have the expert and experienced team to accommodate these goals without compromising on quality or safety.
Our project management services comply with internationally accepted standards and processes and include:
- Construction management and support
- Field engineering and supervision
- Scheduling and planning support
- Estimating and cost control
- Document management and drawing control.
As part of any project management service, TSA endeavours to:
- deliver defined project objectives including schedule and budget
- maintain the right balance between quality and cost
- allocate the right skills and resources for the project
- identify and communicate issues early and creatively manage these accordingly
- place a high focus on project communication and transparency.